At the German Research Center for Environmental Health at the Research Unit Scientific Computing, they are looking for a Post-doc in computer science / machine learning with an interest in deep learning applied to life science problems.
- COST action OpenMultiMed Training School (TS7) BioModelling Spring Riga 2019, August 11 – 13
- 6th OpenMultiMed Cost Training School – Computational data science, 04.02.2019 – 08.02.2019, Mavrovo, Republic of Macedonia
- ITC grants call from COST
- COST CA 15120 Workshop 6-7 November
- 2nd Conference of the European Association of Systems (November 6-7th, Utrecht, Netherlands)
Brussels MCM MeetingMay 15th, 2016
Open Post-doc position in computer science / machine learningMarch 3rd, 2018
OpenMultiMed CA15120 Belgrade Meeting, 18-19 June 2018March 12th, 2018
ITC grants call from COSTOctober 19th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.
Avada is the complete website building toolkit, for beginners & professionals. Cutting edge features, options, tool… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 days ago
- 6 days ago
- 7 days ago